Monday, February 16, 2009

Are you smarter than a unicorn?

It turns out I'm not quite as smart as a unicorn, but I'm close. If you're wondering what I'm talking about, check out FUNimation's little quiz. The actual questions don't have anything to do with anime, but this page still manages to be dangerous for me. All those pictures... And the phrase "great deal on anime box sets." I'll try to resist, but Mushi-Shi may very well snare me (watch Mushi-Shi on Hulu and tell me that's not a gorgeous show). Speed Grapher is a possibility, even though I don't know too much about it, but the sale price is still more than I'd like to pay.

In the future, there may only be one anime producer/distributor left in the US (I'm thinking of Geneon's demise) -- unless FUNimation overextends itself, that distributor may end up being FUNimation. Man, do they have some good titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment