Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hulu on the new monitor

I started using Hulu again for the first time in a long time. I like watching stuff full screen if I can, and I was worried that any subtitled stuff I might want to watch would be too blurry full screen on my new monitor, but it turns out that it's not much worse than when I viewed stuff full screen on my laptop. Yay!

So, my current show is Naruto Shippuden. My dad keeps calling me up to give me unasked for spoilers, so I figure it's finally time to start watching the show - hopefully I can eventually get to the point where I'm watching it too quickly for him to spoil things for me. That may be a while, though - right now on Hulu, the show has reached 165 episodes.

2 comments:

  1. Not my kind of show...but glad you can enjoy it on your new 'puter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half my family feels the same way you do - the only anime I ever got my mom interested in was R.O.D. (Read or Die), probably because it appealed to both her love of books and her love of James Bond movies.

    I need to try out more stuff than just the Internet on my new computer - I've only dipped my toes into a few other things, and they look WAY different. MS Paint has been beefed up a bit, and the default image viewing software made me think I'd accidentally opened Windows Media Player.

    ReplyDelete